"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Color Manila Nite Run @ BGC

http://www.proactive.ph/colormanilaniterun/main.php
Dinner at Mercato
Pre-run
I finished my 5KM run in 40:46! (Less than 5 or 10 sec for taking this picture)

Not bad considering that I haven't run in years and didn't take the warm-up before the run seriously (plus I wore a friggin' rubber shoes during the event. Don't judge.)
I. DID. IT.
Totally worth it!
Friends that run together, stay together.
Post-run, Pre-party
We run, we PARTY.
The party begins. 
Party lovin'.
No fucking filter.
Awesome lights. 
With Philippine Volcanoes player and model ANDREW WOLFF ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment