"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's a wonderful, wonderful life

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/

Finally, I've crossed this one out from my bucket list:
ΓΌ Watch a black and white movie.

I am so proud of this new experience. After watching the movie, I said to myself, "Why did I watch this movie just now in my 19 (almost 20) years of existence?" Now I know I have to try watching more classics because ironic this may be, movies from the 80's and 90's are actually more refreshing, not to mention their brilliance and originality. Today's movies seem to revolve around the same old plot, with the exception of some of course. Now, enough of chick flicks and rom-coms with shallow plots. I highly recommend you guys to watch this one, it's worth 2 hours of your wonderful life. 

Indeed, it is a wonderful, wonderful life.

This movie made me realize that each of us is just as wonderful as life itself is.
(At least in general or in total sum)
We shouldn't let our problems, worries, sorrows, and pain burden us 
when we can choose love and happiness instead.
Remember that we can always choose a better life. Let's make the best choice because we can!
A line to remember for everyone: "No man is a failure who has friends."

It is true that the real treasures in our lives are our families and friends.
We shouldn't let ourselves drown in material things, because they just come and go.
But people who love us truly will always be around, like our guardian angels.
Help will always come when we need it. We have to just learn how to trust. 

"Clarence: You see George, you've really had a wonderful life. Don't you see  what a mistake it would be to just throw it away? "

No comments:

Post a Comment