"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reel Love

Since I am single this Valentine's Day, I most probably will spend this occasion by myself.. but I don't mind at all. Not anymore. Thanks to a crazy line up of things to do at school today which sure will keep me busy and take the pressure off my mind. And my heart, too.

Thanks again to my circumstances at school, this year's Valentine's Day will be taken lightly, if not unnoticed. Which is real nice because it will save me tears, bitter feelings, self-loathing and expenditures on alcohol and food. Also, honesty is cheap. Coming to peaceful terms with one's bitter self helps keep one's sanity on occasions like this.

One word now: indulge. This occasion only happens once a year so there's no point in sulking over ill feelings, my friend. Red roses, heart-shaped balloons, cakes, cookies and chocolates are nice. Feel joy, not kill joy. Feel love. Give love. On Valentine's Day.

So. This year, my plan is to indulge in these favorite movie/TV characters of mine and perhaps let some tears fall on my cheeks as I fall in love with their stories once more. These pairs by the way are my top favorite love birds since forever. It wasn't hard coming up with this list as these characters were so close to my heart. Oh, they make being in love look so good!

Love, love, love. 

Miguel and Mela
Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita (1998)
Jesse and Celine
Barney and Robin
How I Met Your Mother 
(TV Series: 2005 - present)
Chandler and Monica
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (TV series: 1994-2004)
Jack and Rose
Titanic (1997)
Basha and Popoy
One More Chance (2007)
Landon and Jamie
A Walk To Remember (2002)
Laida and Miggy
A Very Special Love (2008)
You Changed My Life (2009)
Carrie  and Brody
Homeland 
(TV series: 2011 - present)
Tom and Summer
500 Days of Summer (2009)





















Indulge your heart this Valentine's Day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment