"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Friday, December 9, 2011

For the Love of Writing

I am no writer in the past, in the present, or in the future (hypothetically-speaking). To be honest, I think I suck at this craft but that makes me all the more obsessed about writing. I cannot doubt myself enough but I certainly will not forgive myself either if I do not put all ideas, opinions, stories, reports, narratives, and all my brain's going-ons into words. There is just so much to say about the world ranging from the most complex topics such as politics, capitalism, laws and ethics, morality and religion, and social and environmental concerns up to the most mundane things such as happiness and misery, blessings and losses, love and hatred, and life and death.

I fall in love with words easily. They are so powerful that they can stimulate one's feelings and emotions. And I think its greatest power lies in inspiring and motivating human spirits which they can successfully but effortlessly compel to act on something noble and great. Words can create such tremendous effect that can either make or break the world. But in order to do that, a weapon is needed in putting everything into context and thus creating an effect -- writing. As a famous saying goes,
The pen is mightier than the sword.
Without doubt, I agree to this one. Writing is such a powerful weapon which if you know how to handle well, you can definitely do something great of course.

Today I pledge that my purpose for writing is to inspire and make the world a happy place. I will offer the rest of my life living up to this cause because one less miserable soul is a whole lot better world. Through this blog, I shall strive to make a difference in any way.

So for the love of writing, I am taking all chances and putting all my love and energy into this blog. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment