"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mea!

Have you ever wondered how lucky can you get in life? Not all people can get away with everything, but some people can get away with more, some less. So it's true then, that life is unfair. But that's what makes life life. I would admit that I still think most of the time of the things I lack in life. I think it's quite logical though. Absence makes us think of things, abstract and concrete. Come to think of it, the existence of something diminishes the chances of noticing it because the desire to own it has been satisfied. Hence the discontentment. 

But whenever I think of these two figures in my life, I simply cannot fathom how come God has given me so much. It doesn't matter what I don't have, for as long as I have these two. I have all the reasons to live life because I have these two greatest friends to spend it with. I can't imagine life without them. It's not a cliche, it's the truth. 

A friend's hug is priceless.
17January2012
A simple but sweet celebration.
So today is Mea's birthday. Thea and I surprised her with a simple meal at KFC, where our friendship was founded. ☺ It was so simple, but we all felt the magic of the moment. We're so lucky to have one another. I hope you guys have the best kind of friends in your lives too. Life is beautiful indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment