"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My 2nd Home

Sometimes words really are not enough to express human feelings and emotions. Perhaps, pictures can. So here I go again with the photo blogging. It never ends. 

PART I: 
Mike's Confirmation @ Don Bosco Church 
Lunch @ Paseo Premiere Hotel
Happy Confirmation Day, Neil Michael!
You have a good set of godparents, so make the most out of it.
(esp during your birthday, Christmas,  New Year, etc.) You know what I mean. Haha. 
Hello brother Mike.
Why so pogi? Don't break too many hearts soon or later ah? Love them girls like we love you.  ♥

If you need serious advice, hey I'm just around.
But teach me how to... be a hipster first. Spirited Away eh?
Love you brother Mike.
At the Paseo Premiere Hotel Restaurant
Mea's debut was held here last year, so the place is pretty memorable for us. 
Dessert: Fresh Fruits ♥
Yes, they both look and taste delicious.
Eight years ago, I also had my confirmation. I cannot believe it either. How swiftly time flies. Oh and perhaps, I bet my faith flew away too. Or not. I'd like to think that faith is like energy for it can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only be converted or transformed to other kinds. Did I say that correctly? What a shame if I didn't. So, faith. Hi.  

PART II:
An afternoon Siesta then dinner at Shakey's, what more could we ask for? Absolutely one of the best nights in my life. And one of the best meals, of course. This dinner, after all, is a product Hard Work. ☺
Hey hipster soul sisters.
 You are my life's miracle. True.
The NOBLEst and coolest family I've ever met.
True love does exist.
It really does. 
Long live my favorite couple. 
And long live our dreams of finding true love, boys and girls.
Take note, ONE true love. 
There is ONE. 
~
Here's the best part... and it's spelled as F-O-O-D. Also spelled as, H-E-A-V-E-N.

2 pitchers of House Blend Iced Tea + a platter of Spaghetti + a basket of Garlic Bread + Pizza Bianca + a pack of Crispy Fried Chicken and Mojos = Happy faces. Happy tummies. Happy US. ☺
MEET MY HAPPINESS:
"A family is but an earlier heaven."
Cheers! ☺
PART III:
Midnight Snack @ HOME. 
The booze, the chips, the sweets, oh la la ~
Rici's. 

LIFE CAN GET AS GOOD AS THIS ONE. So stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment