"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dora the EASTplorer

 My Dora the EASTplorer Family! 
Couldn't imagine my History 2 experience this semester without them.
So glad to have them as my group mates, they're the best! ☺
And sir Herald Ian Guiwa, he's one of the nicest instructors I met in this university.

So I played Dora the Explorer today. Our goal was to explore cultural and historical sites in East Asia so we called our presentation, Dora the EASTplorer. I know, it's a brilliant idea. Haha! We sang, we dance, we performed, we reported, we had fun.

I will always remember in my life's history this History 2 class I had. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment