"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everybody turns 19

Another buffet experience (c/o MM) @ Vikings
07March2012

Folks, for its price, it is worth it.
Building B, San Miguel by the Bay, Seaside Blvd., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Or check out their site first: http://www.vikings.ph/
Of course there's more than what you can see in this picture when you actually dine in at Vikings.
The foods were simply delectable you'd wish your tummy has bigger compartment and higher tolerance  for food intake. The restaurant serves all kinds of cuisines from all over the globe. I'm poor at describing things I'm not good at so this is the farthest I can get you to. Just try it there, okay? Haha. 
Cheers to our gorgeous birthday celebrant! 
This is the part when a bunch of good-looking chefs (there's something attractive about chefs you know, LOL) sing you a lively happy birthday song
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M. ☺
So you've finally met the gang. I'm pretty sure though that I've already introduced them to you in one of my previous blog posts but here they are again. These girls, I will never get rid of them in my life.

It feels good to have a version of Sex and the City in my life.
So meet your Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha.
You know, sometimes movies do also capture those quick little moments in our lives which are worth sharing with an audience. This is one of those.
'THE ONE' 
They say you're really lucky when your love story ends up with 'THE ONE' because not everybody can have that luck in their lives. What makes life fair is that it is unfair and that's the way it is.
So boys and girls, when you've found 'THE ONE' (hell I don't know how you're gonna know if it's him/her already, but I'm pretty sure you'll just know it when that time comes) never let go of it. I know this sounds so naive and it's actually more complicated once you're in that situation but come on, don't you believe that love can conquer all? Well I do. You should too. ☺

So to these these two love birds, I know this is too early yet, but I hope this is it.
I would love to see us all in another buffet, but this time, one of us is wearing her wedding dress and the rest of the gang in gorgeous cocktail dresses as bridesmaids. I demand to be one of your bridesmaids, M! Haha, kidding. 
~~~
P.S. Gem, you are always in our thoughts. We miss you everytime. Love you like a love song honey. See you in the eyes. ☺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment