"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Helluva Weekend

"To live is to experience things, not to sit around pondering the meaning of life."

A master plan plus random instincts. Free events in Manila. Great and new places. Reliable commuting skills. Help from strangers. Alcohol, alcohol, and more alcohol. Dance floor. Awesome music. Live bands. Guts and energy. Cool and spontaneous friends. Old and new friends. Best friends. Your wallet. RESPECT, LOVE, PEACE, FREEDOM! All these and a digital camera.. equals a Barney Stinson kind of awesome. Totes!

Tell you one thing, life never runs out of the good things. But first you should know, that life is really about creating memories. You can't just sit in one corner and wait for things to happen or appear before you. You have to go out and see what you can do with the life that you were so blessed with.

I am just an average person, but I am a bigtime lover of life. I wasn't born to a rich family but I was born with rich dreams. I always want life adventures, new experiences, etc. So I find ways to make them happen. And don't worry, help always comes. It's called blessing, and sometimes, luck. We all get them, we just have to see through the things that we have and don't have.

This weekend, I had the time of my life yet again. I feel ecstatic! But speechless. So this time, I shall let the photos speak for themselves and for me. Enjoy!

ONE. June 22, 3:00-3:30PM. Good girls gone bad. Bumibisyo.
The ultimate ladies' drink. 

TWO. June 22-23, 7:00PM-6:00AM. Happy 19th Birthday, D!
UP Diliman ─ Shakey's Eton Centris ─ Sangkalan Grill and Restaurant ─ McDonald's ─ UP Diliman


THREE. June 23, 4:00-9:00PM. Yabang Pinoy's free movie screening of 'Senior Year'


FOUR. June 23, 9:00-11:00PM. Fete de la Musique Manila 2012!

FIVE. June 23, 11:00PM-2:00AM. The Fort Strip! Party Animals.

SIX. June 24, 2:00-6:00PM. Tour of Manila. Practicum hang over. 
 Rizal/Luneta Park ─ Fort Santiago ─ Manila Zoo ─ SM Mall of Asia
I look like a tourist in my own country. 
Final stop. 
Now the weekend is over and it is all just a memory. No going back, no rewind, no more. Hello to the good old days of the future.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." (Mae West) 

Happy living everyone! ☺

 And P.S. Don't forget to take pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment