"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Friday, July 6, 2012

Food, Family, Friday, and Fun

With a little spontaneity, life could be so much more fun! Today, Mea and I took the commute to Sta. Rosa together. Carrying big bags on empty stomachs, we both knew we just needed to get home as soon as we can so we may fill up our tummies and relieve ourselves of our headaches. (The horrors of commuting in the Philippines!) Then she asked me if I wanted to grab a doughnut with her and her mom at Solenad 2 in Nuvali ... without second thought, I answered YES! I'm game for anything. But I didn't expect that the whole of my favorite family was coming. I burst out of excitement! So first we had to feed up our starving tummies. Our first stop, Army Navy. Food was delectable and will definitely make you come back there.Then, Krispy Kreme. Their doughnuts are the best I've tried, so far. We took a lot of pictures, enjoyed every bite of our food, had plenty of great laughs the whole time, and got our much-needed chill time. In a good way, I feel bloated right now that I have to stop writing already.

This is absolutely one of the many Fridays I thank God very much for.

No comments:

Post a Comment