"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This reader's bible

How To Read A Book
The Classical Guide to Intelligent Reading

Look who's got herself an early Christmas present! I just learned about this book yesterday and since then I couldn't get my mind off it. Looked all over the internet where I could buy one but there wasn't any that didn't involve a credit card. So I did what I had to do today. Printed a PDF copy and bound it. This book made me very happy! Like this is EVERY READER'S BIBLE and now I have one too! Indeed I am one happy and satisfied bookwhore! Now Santa has to think of a different present for this nice girl who's been spreading some book love all around the corner. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment