"A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world." - Anonymous

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Breather

With only eleven days left before the end of classes this semester, just imagine the exhausting and depressing line-up of deadlines and other activities that glares from our worn out calendars. Everyday is procrastination day and we are live zombies. There's no worry though; after this hell week, I'm sure lots of us are going to get pampered, real well. In my case, I and my college best friends have plans already and right now, it is the only thing that is keeping us sane from all the load of school work that we are drowning in.

Anyway, I don't have much time to write and probably this is the crappiest blog entry I have ever written so let me just get this over with (nevertheless I love you, dear blog). 

So some of my relatives from the Bicol province came over today because my cousin was going to take the USTET (University of Sto. Tomas Entrance Test). Today was her big day and although we were very supportive, we pretty much left her in the campus with a cousin from her mom's side who goes to UST.

So I ditched all my school work today and his is how or where I got unzombiefied (hey that word does exist in zombie land):

TASTY DUMPLINGS
Masangkay St., Binondo, Manila
Dumplings
Silver Roll Bread
Hongma
Porkchop with Rice
This really a must try! It's one of a kind in Manila.
The meat are sliced so thinly yet the strong flavor is still there.
This meal will never fail your hungry stomach. 
S&R Membership Shopping
ASEANA-BACLARAN Branch
S&R is your Costco equivalent in the Philippines
S&R: http://www.snrshopping.com/
Costco: http://www.costco.com/

After hours of grocery shopping, this is the hungry customers' next stop.
Because right now this is the closest I could get to New York! 
This is simply HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment